Welcome and thank you for your interest in Mountain Laurel Montessori School. MLMS accepts students on a rolling application basis and as we have openings in the classes. We encourage you to follow the application steps below to learn more about our unique community and a Montessori education for your child. Please contact our admissions staff at email@example.com or 540-636-4257.
- Schedule a visit to tour our school and observe the classes in which you are interested for your child(ren). Observation is key to learning about our unique environment. Call 540-636-4257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. Please see the schedule below for the monthly Visitors’ Days dates, where our head of school and teachers join visitors to answer questions in an informal setting while enjoying a luncheon we provide.
Visitor’s Day dates:
- October 4, November 1, December 6th, February 7th, March 7th, April 4th and May 2nd
- Complete and submit an application, by mail, for your child. Please include the appropriate application fee.
- 2017-2018-Tuition Rates
- 2016-17 Beginnings Registration Form
- Toddler Community Application
- Primary & Elementary Application Packet
- Junior High Application Packet
- Schedule a time for your child to visit the classroom.
- You will receive a follow-up call from a member of our admissions team or a teacher at your child’s level to discuss any questions you may have. If we are a good fit, you will receive a contract for your child for the current or following school year. Please return the signed contract with a deposit in a timely manner to hold your child’s place in class.
- Mountain Laurel Montessori uses FACTS Management Company to handle tuition payments and to analyze financial aid applications. Once your child’s application has been processed you will be given the password to sign up online for a payment plan through FACTS Tuition Management. Financial aid may be applied for after enrollment deposit is received.
All financial questions should be directed to Rose DiNinno, Business Manager:
Our mailing address for applications and forms for all levels is:
Mountain Laurel Montessori School
P.O. Box 102
Front Royal, VA 22630